wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
PUNTING NEMO

Ji

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would that high have much influence when there is a low to the north of our low directly between that high and our low.  Seems like it would cut off the cold air to me. 

Thats what I would think, but what do I know lol. Having that low to the NW kills it for us thermally, and that High cant do much as its placement and strength are not ideal for down here. Without a 50-50 and or a block, this setup just isnt likely going to produce anything good here. Of course the models could always be wrong about that midwest low I suppose.

Why would that high have much influence when there is a low to the north of our low directly between that high and our low.  Seems like it would cut off the cold air to me. 

Do need to have that northwestern low be of little influence I agree but having a 1035+ high being near the right place at near the right time at least allows for some potential.

Keep it real Wes. If things look good, I'd say things look great. It's not pessimism to state facts. It is what it is. I hope to God Winterwxluvr can bump troll me and I'm wrong, I honestly mean that...but I'm punting. Next week looks better.

Keep it real Wes. If things look good, I'd say things look great. It's not pessimism to state facts. It is what it is. I hope to God Winterwxluvr can bump troll me and I'm wrong, I honestly mean that...but I'm punting. Next week looks better.

Agreed, these people should know when to punt when I've already punted. Dear God.

plenty of time to write off next week. i mean that one run of the euro is probably right. :P

Archived