12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
1/25-1/26 Storm Disco Thread

NOVAForecaster

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if this has been posted but HPC appears to be going way south.

prb_24hsnow_ge01_2013012200f072.gif

I think they're talking about the snow from the minor disturbance which is coming through before our storm which is coming  about 24 hours later (Friday 12z and onward). You can see it says valid 00z Thursday - 00z Friday. But this disturbance is helping to reinforce the cold air for our storm. 

Anyone have a website I could use to view the forecast models? I'm from CT and moved here recently. I used NWS Albany site to view it usually but they had a major hardware malfunction. Guess I'm just curious to see what the NAM is showing QPF wise for my area so far

Hey, ANOTHER RNK CWA! Welcome-- we have like 7 total and 3 never post. 

www.twisterdata.com

go to allen huffman model page via this website. 

Anyone have a website I could use to view the forecast models? I'm from CT and moved here recently. I used NWS Albany site to view it usually but they had a major hardware malfunction. Guess I'm just curious to see what the NAM is showing QPF wise for my area so far

http://raleighwx.americanwx.com/models.html Huffman page

also

http://www.wunderground.com/wundermap/?zoom=4&rad=0&wxsn=0&svr=0&cams=0&sat=0&riv=0&mm=1&mm.mdl=GFS&mm.type=SURPRE&mm.hour=0&mm.opa=100&mm.clk=0&hur=0&fire=0&tor=0&ndfd=0&pix=0&dir=0&ads=0&tfk=0&fodors=0&ski=0&ls=0&rad2=0

You'll have to do some digging to find the models on the weatherunderground site though.

Instantweathermaps.com is good too.

Archived