• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 19th-20 Storm Thread II

Baroclinic Zone

Ladies in gentlemen, 1/25/00 has entered the room. There were 2 who called it in chat while being ridiculed by some fairly high profile mets. They were right. One is now a met (wxcentral) in FL...TV. The other is messenger. Welcome back brother...I owe you dinner!

Registering on this new site was only slightly less painful than trips to my proctologist Dr. Scissorhands before he retired. Comcast email no likie americanwx emails...

We had our first flurries/snow showers the other day. Was nice. Kind of hoping this turns into the big hit which will not be as good for me down here, but ski country needs some white gold!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL @ your avatar.

Cool. It will be interesting to see what the weeklies do later today. I continue to be impressed with blocking that just doesn't want to go anywhere it seems.

I have a feeling this winter's blocking is going to be a case study for years to come.

Registering on this new site was only slightly less painful than trips to my proctologist Dr. Scissorhands before he retired. Comcast email no likie americanwx emails...

I've been validating accounts without people confirming them via email so any accounts you made before should work. The previous owner of this domain name used it as a phishing site for Bank of America and we didn't know it. We eventually realized we were blacklisted by many email providers. It's slowly getting fixed though so I apologize to those who have had issues with receiving any notifications.

You must be referring to my brother, senior heat miser.

45 degree ocean temps will be a problem for me with a big storm, but that's par for the course this time of year. If we get a couple of inches when all is said and done the kids will be happy.

probably rough for a while but if the SLP stays east of the cape and doesn't go up to BID like the euro did at 12z, we'll at least get something. LOL.

I've been validating accounts without people confirming them via email so any accounts you made before should work. The previous owner of this domain name used it as a phishing site for Bank of America and we didn't know it. We eventually realized we were blacklisted by many email providers. It's slowly getting fixed though so I apologize to those who have had issues with receiving any notifications.

Dendrite, comast is a PITA. I'm fine with this name, I just setup the email so I could register...kind of a pain but oh well. The worst part of what comcast is doing is that they outright reject the emails, they dont even show up in the spam filter...just gone.

18Z NAM appears wide right which actually makes me feel good. ECMWF is too close for me....30 miles further east and I think I have a straight up blizzard and most others are still good.

euro op, as compared to the euro ens spaghetti, was about at the 80% level in terms of the spread...certainly in the top 25% of most amplified euro ens solutions.

Archived