joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 19th-20 Storm Thread II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NE-GB, especially if Rodgers doesn't play, is not the marquee game...gotta wonder if they will flex-schedule one of the other games down to 8:20 on NBC and push the Pats game up until 1 or 4:15....if these model runs continue to look this way, that might be a viable option...the last thing you want is a 1978-type situation on Route 1 bumper-to-bumper...

i'm not kidding at all. think about what you are saying. so then the GFS was just "lucky" for days on end when it had a low wrapping up underneath ACK? when the ukie had the bomb coming in toward BOS, it was just chance? no...they had the pattern close to right.

i'm not saying raobs (and thank you, i know the terminology) don't matter - i've said that repeatedly...but it's an overplayed card. if you don't trust me without my tag yet, that's fine. ask around, there are others who have said the same.

The GFS had its issues with this system so far, too, just not as much.

I'm a Meteorologist - I know what I am talking about, and I am not wrong.

NE-GB, especially if Rodgers doesn't play, is not the marquee game...gotta wonder if they will flex-schedule one of the other games down to 8:20 on NBC and push the Pats game up until 1 or 4:15....if these model runs continue to look this way, that might be a viable option...the last thing you want is a 1978-type situation on Route 1 bumper-to-bumper...

Too late to flex

Games have to be flexed 12 days in advance. It is NE/GB Sunday night, or nothing.

It will snow Sunday night. It always snows when there is a big late Patriots came this time of year.

Ladies in gentlemen, 1/25/00 has entered the room. There were 2 who called it in chat while being ridiculed by some fairly high profile mets. They were right. One is now a met (wxcentral) in FL...TV. The other is messenger. Welcome back brother...I owe you dinner!

Ladies in gentlemen, 1/25/00 has entered the room. There were 2 who called it in chat while being ridiculed by some fairly high profile mets. They were right. One is now a met (wxcentral) in FL...TV. The other is messenger. Welcome back brother...I owe you dinner!

Brian and Scott totally nailed that storm. The second s/w was the one that wound up doing it! lol

Archived