• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Can we salvage a White Christmas in SNE?

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just reminding everyone that we're in storm mode. We've been more than lenient with OT posts in the non banter threads, but it's time to keep the banter posts in their appropriate thread. We will be deleting/moving all OT posts so let's keep the wx threads about wx. If you have a non weather post moved I don't want complaints in my PM box. I've had a 103-105 temp for 5 days so you won't get a care from me. :)

This goes for the 27-28th thread as well.

Just reminding everyone that we're in storm mode. We've been more than lenient with OT posts in the non banter threads, but it's time to keep the banter posts in their appropriate thread. We will be deleting/moving all OT posts so let's keep the wx threads about wx. If you have a non weather post moved I don't want complaints in my PM box. I've had a 103-105 temp for 5 days so you won't get a care from me. :)

Two questions:

What are OT posts?

Is this the banter thread?

Dude not good. Maybe you can frollic naked in the snow and break that fever. Storm mode? Now the Ginx is on. Rain Storm Mode? I thought storm mode means it might snow in the MA?

Brian, hope you feel better. Suggestion. The banter threads need to contain the word Banter in the thread title near the beginning. It does not show up on tablets if it's in the subtitles. I've made mention of this before. It will help organization because people posting from tablets don't know where to go. I've got another request on moderation that I'll put in the banter thread.

Two questions:

What are OT posts?

Is this the banter thread?

It's the toaster sales thread. I think we need to put the words Banter right in the first few words on our threads. People miss it otherwise.

come on now dave, you know there are a whole bunch more states west of us that get weather too ;) gonna be a big deal, probably long track tornado outbreak over the Christmas holiday, and places in the mid-west are under a WSW...

I know, I already mentioned it in the banter thread. Edit..."it" meaning there is more to AmWx than SNE.

come on now dave, you know there are a whole bunch more states west of us that get weather too ;) gonna be a big deal, probably long track tornado outbreak over the Christmas holiday, and places in the mid-west are under a WSW...

Using that logic we should be in storm mode all winter. Storm mode should only apply to the main board or subforums that are going to get excessive posts about an impending storm. Actually it's a very weird concept, that and black op mods.

Archived