northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Winter '12/'13 Complaint Thread

dmc76

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, I don't remember that one. You know it must be old since it mentions ETA qpf.

that was wwb stuff, actually not too long after twc was the main weather forum.

So what ever happened to gary gray? I don't believe the pop rocks and coke rumors but I heard he gave up winterstorm forecasting for strictly hurricane stuff. His columns drove me crazy. He began everyone by writing.... "I don't have much time tonight but....." and then continue to ramble for 5 pages lol

that was wwb stuff, actually not too long after twc was the main weather forum.

So what ever happened to gary gray? I don't believe the pop rocks and coke rumors but I heard he gave up winterstorm forecasting for strictly hurricane stuff. His columns drove me crazy. He began everyone by writing.... "I don't have much time tonight but....." and then continue to ramble for 5 pages lol

I heard the same thing. And yeah, he should've trademarked that I don't have much time phrase. :lmao:

It actually inspired his first blog entry on euswx entitled 'why I hate f uckeye' lol.

I've seen that big dog map appear every once in awhile but I actually don't even have a copy.

I think midlo has a copy. I'll have to try and see if i can fire up the old computer that i had it on.

I was in Monmouth County New Jersey last month after they had their early season foot of snow. It was virtually all melted except for snow piles. I can't believe those dirty NJ snow piles have been my snow highlight of the past 10 months.

Archived