Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Winter '12/'13 Complaint Thread

dmc76

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seriously just booked a new years trip to northern New England. I'm covering my bases this winter.

I haven't watched the models from Howell's perspective since mid November, I'm mainly following northern lower and the Yoop... Its hopeless here until probably Jan 1st.

So, boring pattern setting up. We should get something in two weeks (if we do get something), it will be almost middle of December, now if we don't, we will wait for another storm sometimes around the 25th of Dec, almost January, (never mind the storm never happened), let's wait until January, models are showing something around the 10th, (10th no storm), we get a lot of rain, (no worries next one will be snow) yeah right, (suppressed). It's Jan 30th, February should be fun and snowy, pattern change, (Nope, never happens), and so on we keep watching the models, time flies, and so does our life. We get older LOL...

BALH

THAT^ FROM NOV 25th! ;)

Mother nature's capacity to screw me seems to defy science. So I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that the models are seriously indicating rain here this weekend with a closed H5 center over the Gulf of St. Lawrence. If this was 2009-10, this'd be a mini-blizzard setup for the Mid-Atlantic. Lesson is...suppression only occurs here in Toronto when it means less/no snow. Need it to help out, GTFO.

Mother nature's capacity to screw me seems to defy science. So I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that the models are seriously indicating rain here this weekend with a closed H5 center over the Gulf of St. Lawrence. If this was 2009-10, this'd be a mini-blizzard setup for the Mid-Atlantic. Lesson is...suppression only occurs here in Toronto when it means less/no snow. Need it to help out, GTFO.

I'm going to have to cave to you man. Today's models are absolutely sickening. Oh well next storm to watch is around x-mas. And of that don't work out this may be the worst December that I can remember and I thought last December was bad. :(

tell me about it....

\/This crap\/ is like winning a night out with a victoria secret model only to find out she has no orifices (or would that be orifici)

post-622-0-28917600-1355352786_thumb.jpg

Archived