Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Potential November 27th Event

nj2va

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wouldnt be surprised if we go back to the euro no precip solution. oh well. that might be pushing it but it's gonna be light it seems.

Nah, i say we get precip. It just depends where you are if it is mostly rain or it is wet snow. Far NW may get some grass accumulations.

Damn you changed your post before i could quote it tongue.png .

Nah, i say we get precip. It just depends where you are if it is mostly rain or it is wet snow. Far NW may get some grass accumulations.

Damn you changed your post before i could quote it tongue.png .

I looked at the soundings for Germantown and even they looked to have a surface temp of around 36 at 12Z. That's still pretty warm and would argue for no accumulation even if it were snow...a big if with light precip.

I looked at the soundings for Germantown and even they looked to have a surface temp of around 36 at 12Z. That's still pretty warm and would argue for no accumulation even if it were snow...a big if with light precip.

I meant places like Mt. Vortmax and Hagerstown, but of course you are right. Our best hope is probably some flakes flying in the air which for November 27th in our area is a big win.

I'm banning myself from ever starting another storm thread.

meh, don't worry, it could be a lot worse

folks in NE were actually proged (unlike us who were just hoping for) significant accumulating snow and they will all likely get nothing or some flurries

it's early in the year and I'm pretty optimistic for the winter

Archived