Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
November 27th - 28th Snow Potential

Ice Warrior commander

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah pretty impressive "nam" run. Let's hope it carries through. Seems to have support from the RAP which continues to run up the intensity with each successive run.

This is a pretty good event as depicted for many of you. I'll be puddle hopping but oh well.

Seems to be supported by the SREFs too, and soundings that I looked around the boston metro area just inland had a snow profile but it might be a bit warm just at the surface. So I think rates will probably determine whether or not there is much accumulation.

Scott but does it look cold enough for here? My gut says no with 50 degree water temps 200 yards away.

Along the water...it might be tough. It does look mild in the lower 1500ft. However, back by Bob..it does look better. It's probably going to be one of those things where you need to get away from the water a few miles.

If somehow you really get into strong echoes, than maybe you have a 34F snow or something. I think even for interior SE MA...the precip rates will determine any accumulation. 2SM -SN will not cut it.

Archived