Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
November 27th - 28th Snow Potential

Ice Warrior commander

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RGEM came considerably NW too. I think the game is on. Now it's the multiple catch 22s. Areas with the most QPF may be mostly rain. Some will run with the NAM/wetter models because they were "first" to come around. The Euro comes in on the dryer but still NW side and I'd probably run with it lock stock and barrel over the others even though it's been slow on the uptake it appears this time.

In either case, it's more of a system then all but the winter warlock on Mt Tolland had thought.

BTW: First real northern rockies s/w of the year. Models played catch up pretty much every run since they ejected out of the NW.

Ridgefield east through Georgetown and Redding into Shelton area, many places 600+ only 15 miles from the sound.

Here, I would guess around 1-2 tops.

Ciao

It'll have some surprises bambino, im sure we'll see something interesting in a bit here with the GFS and I'm excited to see the meso models upon waking tomorrow am. Maybe they can key in on some smaller features...which a storm like this will no doubt have a lot of.

One of the rules of the weenie playbook when temps might be marginal.

Yes, outrageous reasoning, its all about the wetbulb and precip rates, people will start freaking in the am when temps start to rise due to clouds, then they will breathe as temps settle back as precip begins lol lol.

Yea I would not hand out any Kudos yet. Brian so a ten degree difference between modeled BL/ DP and actual temp means nothing? Just asking, of course Will has to throw the weenie comment in.

I'd look at a place that does not radiate like ORH. The NAM had 31F at 10pm there and the 10pm obs was 30F. So its not like a huge bust is occurring. The lowest 20 feet of the atmosphere won't mean a thing when the precip comes in.

Archived