12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Stuffing and Snow - Late November Banter and Obs

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a pretty accurate description. Correlation was super low in that high reflectivity area, so mixed hydrometeors were dominating the signal there. Complete melting really wasn't occurring until just above the surface, which is why there is such a large area around the radar with that high reflectivity look.

the ground truth was my drive down through there. huge wet flakes were prevalent around the i-95/i-495 interchange and a complete transition to rain my the mansfield airport. like 2-3 miles away. pretty awesome stuff.

I think we'll see a couple of milder days from Thursday- possibly Saturday next week, despite Kevin's wishcasting. Not 70s, but they'll be 50s.

If a few of the torch spots like BOS,SE Mass, SW CT,CT Valley fondle some low 50's next week that's ok. The interior elevated terrain should stay upper 40ish to near 50..And then the hammer drops hard after the 25th. Please hammer.don't hurt em

Nice to see all 4 climo sites solidly below normal for the month..With nothing but slightly below to normal for the next week or so..we should be able to hover in the same general area..

To me a cold Nov is a great sign of a cold, snowy winter. Just a totally different feel this year than that shotgun barrel lips wrapped around winter we had last year.

Nice to see all 4 climo sites solidly below normal for the month..With nothing but slightly below to normal for the next week or so..we should be able to hover in the same general area..

To me a cold Nov is a great sign of a cold, snowy winter. Just a totally different feel this year than that shotgun barrel lips wrapped around winter we had last year.

We will likely sneak a little above at times next week, Mr mild down. But, this month appears to be below normal. I think we will get a cool shot after the 25, but then another milder spell possible before a deeper push perhaps. This is part of the step down deal I spoke of.

I love to cook too, I make eggplant Parmesan all the time as well as pasta with roasted eggplant, fire-roasted red pepper, and tomato sauce. As for other dishes, I do a lot of Thai stuff, like curries with coconut milk. I haven't been cooking as much lately as it's my first year in NYC public schools as a special education teacher and I've been insanely busy.

37.6/30

what happened to NH? wasn't that you who moved up there last year? (if you dont mind me asking a personal question lol)..

Good football wx. Of course it is better when it snows but this is fine for pigskin

lots of high school football the next two weeks, t-day games and then playoffs last week of nov & dec 1 & 2. be nice to play and watch those in benign conditions and then winter can kick in

Archived