wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
11/7 - 11/8 Nor'easter Obs

Rtd208

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was. I was pleasantly surprised. But now seems to have switched back to light rain as it let up. There's a nice band set to pivot in, so it could change back.

Central Park is 33 with a 24 windchill :o

Could we eek our first freeze in the city out of this?

City already hit a freeze a couple nights ago.

Still not a hint of white on the surfaces in Westfield. Seems like everywhere else is already accumulating.

I'm with you so far. Barely light snow criteria this way. Temp is at its lowest though at 34.0. Might start to stick in a bit even with the wimpy intensity.

I'm with you so far. Barely light snow criteria this way. Temp is at its lowest though at 34.0. Might start to stick in a bit even with the wimpy intensity.

yeah thats been the problem. Despite being under what looks like a strong CCB, we're still struggling to get steady moderate snow to start to stick.

Here's my backyard right now

o996Y.jpg

Does anyone have any up to date info regarding NEW power outages in the long island/ny metro area? The criminals at LIPA have had the outage map removed for a few days now, I generally use that to see how a storm is progressing.

im in westchester, been out all day..i come home to no power, this is beyond bull****. And a good part of the area is dark again.

Archived