Newest Member
    northernriwx
November obs and banter

Ian

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol now everyone is afraid to post in the main thread

Pretty much. Not sure yet why that's a good thing. This region is really pretty well behaved and doesn't have nearly the same issues other region forums do. Because of that, not sure why yielding to Mark's complaints and draining a lot of the life out of the forum is a good idea.

In any event...missing this event would hurt a lot more about a month from now.

Pretty much. Not sure yet why that's a good thing. This region is really pretty well behaved and doesn't have nearly the same issues other region forums do. Because of that, not sure why yielding to Mark's complaints and draining a lot of the life out of the forum is a good idea.

In any event...missing this event would hurt a lot more about a month from now.

It would make more sense if he even contributed. He really doesn't even post in the discussion threads much.

Hoping maybe I see a flake tomorrow, keeps things interesting throughout the day... Already saw a few inches of snow this season last week at Star Tannery, VA otherwise I would be much more excited for the chance to see 1 or 2 flakes.

My hallucination for the night......the low appears to be developing/positioned slightly south of where modeled.

Ok, back to your regular programming.

The WV loop just makes it seem like we are in for a huge storm lol. S/W is really turning and that nice moist plume is heading NW over us. Tricky tricky.

Would not be unprecedented to see a slight west jump at 00Z tonight and then an LWX scramble to get advisories up.

I don't really know if the Unisys pressure maps are all that accurate, but the models had the low at about the sc/nc border at 0z and, by their maps, it would appear to be at the ga/sc border at 23z. I'm just assuming a faster, more southerly forming storm would help. I could be totally off on that.

Archived