Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
November obs and banter

Ian

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bob, you have election day stress? put you over the edge..somebody throw him a life line....PBR bro.

Nah, I'm having a good time. If you ever read one of my posts and wonder if I'm serious, I'm definitely jokin around.

I already have a solid forecast in mind. I'll most likely seem some flakes and accumulations will range from 0-10".

Well, This is about the time people should start nowcasting, mabye look at the RUC but the GFS and Euro are probably close enough to reality.

doubt much will change from the consensus at this pt. some flurries to perhaps a dusting+ around DC.. maybe a few inches NE MD if lucky.

doubt much will change from the consensus at this pt. some flurries to perhaps a dusting+ around DC.. maybe a few inches NE MD if lucky.

I agree, it was hard to get on board for this event when it first appeared on the models. This airmass is barely sufficient to get significant accumulation and you have to be under banding to get anything good. I believe NJ will do well in this event, but that's not saying much; it's a very narrow and sparse area of snow.

I'm surprised (and confused) at how aggressive the LWX discussion and forecast are for even Baltimore city. Point and click says 1 to 2 inches, and the text says 1 to 3.

LWX has a tendency to go too high then have to lower though I'm not sure I disagree too much at this pt. I think much of the QPF will be snow. The air mass is considerably colder than it once looked, partly because the low is east.

Archived