12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Hurricane Sandy OBS (Part ii)

Alpha5

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding the Marathon, Bloomberg is so conceeded and selfish, that he will keep the marathon on just because he fells like he is extra powerful.

He is a complete tool and needs to be exposed more on national media.

The guy is acting like he knew it would be this bad and warned about it. The day before the ****ing storm this moron was saying that everything will be fine and Monday wuld be a normal work day.

This x a million.

This is about the most disgusting political decision I have ever seen. You cant wine and dine visitors to your city when its citizens are suffering so severely. I am not from the area, but running this marathon might be the stupidest decision I have ever seen. If this doesnt cost Bloomberg his job I dont know what will.

Is anyone getting to those Staten Island people yet? I am about to drive up there myself at this point.

unfortunally Staten is the forgotton borough in many ways...Everyone was worried about the Battery flooding...For that to happen all of the cities coast line gets hit harder...These effected areas on Staten Island are actually below sea level...When the water came up and over Father Cappadano Blvd it filled up South Beach and Midland Beach...Water levels were higher in some cases...It's bad all along the Jersey shore and the rest of Long Island...We are not the only ones in trouble...We're just screaming louder now...Other places are in the same boat...Not only did we get the flooding but so many trees fell it's crazy...The problem is Gas...There should be a law that says gas stations must have generators...That's another story for another day...

This is about the most disgusting political decision I have ever seen. You cant wine and dine visitors to your city when its citizens are suffering so severely. I am not from the area, but running this marathon might be the stupidest decision I have ever seen. If this doesnt cost Bloomberg his job I dont know what will.

and to think I helped him get elected the first time...axesmiley.png I don't want to bring politic's into this but Bloomburglar endorsed O'Bama yesterday because he thinks he's a better president when it comes to global warming...What ever...

Why arent those generators at the nyu hospital???

Or Bellvue - or the Flatiron District, or Chinatown, or the West Village or the East Village or Union Square or Grammercy... you want to help small businesses Michael? Postpone the marathon by a week!

Bloomberg said that a lot of small businesses depend on the marathon - well, ok, how many are going to be without power? You ever think of that Bloomberg you facktard! Jesus Christ God Almighty is Bloomberg an a$$hole!

First, my heart is breaking for all of you down there....truly does. I am sick to my stomach thinking that this event will take place while they are digging out bodies along its path.......using generators to warm runners, giving out water to these athletes when people have nothing to drink or eat. To think they will close gas stations along its path so people can run by them, when people are waiting 4 5 6 hours just to get gas is insanity. To use resources that could otherwise help in recovery efforts leaves me speechless.

Stay strong the entire world is thinking about you and doing what we can to help.

Does anyone live on SI? I have some people there who I deeply care about who were in Zone A who I haven't heard back from yet. They live on Titus Ave, which is closer to the shore than Hylan.

My uncle got in touch with his friend who lives on Midland Avenue. He is ok but his house is ruined,

First, my heart is breaking for all of you down there....truly does. I am sick to my stomach thinking that this event will take place while they are digging out bodies along its path.......using generators to warm runners, giving out water to these athletes when people have nothing to drink or eat. To think they will close gas stations along its path so people can run by them, when people are waiting 4 5 6 hours just to get gas is insanity. To use resources that could otherwise help in recovery efforts leaves me speechless.

Stay strong the entire world is thinking about you and doing what we can to help.

You think about it and you're like, wait, this is a joke right? But it isn't.

Didn't even consider the hospitals. Yea you had to evacuate two MAJOR urban hospitals due to lack of power, where people are on f*cking life support, and you have these generators for the MEDIA?!? For a race?!?!

Does anyone live on SI? I have some people there who I deeply care about who were in Zone A who I haven't heard back from yet. They live on Titus Ave, which is closer to the shore than Hylan.

I know where Titas Ave is.....they probably have no electric and might of gotton some water...not sure about that...I hope they are doing well...

You think about it and you're like, wait, this is a joke right? But it isn't.

Didn't even consider the hospitals. Yea you had to evacuate two MAJOR urban hospitals due to lack of power, where people are on f*cking life support, and you have these generators for the MEDIA?!? For a race?!?!

but the city will lose money...We can't have that!!!...If this marathon is run it could get ugly in some places...

Why don't these lapdog reporters who cover the mayor question him about the things he said prestorm which were false and the things he says now about the marathon etc,,,, this nation has become a bunch of wusses unwilling to question those in power... reporters for the most part are pathetic.

Thank you! Their too busy covering celebrites lives.

Pathetic.

NYC won't take any mess though, so let them have a marathon.

SI is a disaster area and Fox/CNN are focused on the election. Who cares, none of these folks are capable of taking care of the people when it comes down to it. That's what's being shown (limitedly) right now.

Generators for a marathan and NYU doesn't have power.

Tight.

Why don't these lapdog reporters who cover the mayor question him about the things he said prestorm which were false and the things he says now about the marathon etc,,,, this nation has become a bunch of wusses unwilling to question those in power... reporters for the most part are pathetic.

Bingo, and I echo the sentiments of most in this thread. Reading about Bloomberg's actions from before the storm up until the present moment are quite frankly, sickening, disgusting, and inhumane. I haven't been tuned into national news lately, but one would think you'd see stations tearing him apart for this decision. It's the epitome of corrupt government. Does Bloomberg give a damn about his own fellow New Yorkers? Apparently not, and that's sufficient for getting him the heck out of office.

Archived