e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Election week coastal storm threat

Midlo Snow Maker

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I agree. It's just so early we need all the help we can get at least around me.

Yea, a couple more weeks would make this an easier proposition. I am torn...most of my family lives on the Jersey shore, and other then some flooding we got lucky with Sandy compared to others but another storm right now is the last thing they need. Part of me really does want snow, but the more rational part knows it would be better for this to go OTS or cut way inland.

Euro is showing snow in DC at 99 hours then a nice deform zone just West of there at 102-108....it's definitely East of previous runs as far as snow zones go but as Matt said still a nice hit for the area all things considered. BL temps still warm and 850's are ok but not frigid...gonna guess if it does snow it will basically be white rain but still pretty exciting to see this type of solution...meaning a low forming at that point and riding the coast... at any point in the year but especially as we head towards the winter months. Keep em coming Mr. Euro

And just eyeballing it looks like at 84 hours the 06z gfs has the low about 200 miles due East of Ocean city and 0z euro has it about 150 miles or so due East of OC around hour 105 so the Euro is slower for sure than the GFS. Of course I'm probably wrong but I'm gonna go ahead and run with that

Archived