Newest Member
    joxey
Sandy Obs and Banter thread - fall 2012

mappy

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take 2 inches in Oct any day

I want to sound unimpressed, but I know it would just come off as insincere. I'm actually quite taken by the consistency of the Euro.

0z verbatim, it looks like my being west and over 300' in elevation would help. 3-6" with gusty winds on Halloween would be wild.

Word. That was nice of him, because now I can make plans...

And you are definitely not seeing accumulating snow. Neither am I. How is Hamilton these days? I went to Hamilton Middle before moving on to Poly and spent a fair amount of time in that neighborhood when I was growing up.

Probably not, but chances aren't 0%.

True, not 0%, but darn near close. If you're N/W of 81....especially in PA....I'd be more interested. The 322 corridor from Mifflintown to State College is a good spot to start. Of course, there's always the 219 corridor and Rte 22 between Holidaysburg and Ebensburg that are fun in events like this.

True, not 0%, but darn near close. If you're N/W of 81....especially in PA....I'd be more interested. The 322 corridor from Mifflintown to State College is a good spot to start. Of course, there's always the 219 corridor and Rte 22 between Holidaysburg and Ebensburg that are fun in events like this.

I'd put snow accumulation chances around 10% from DC north and west. PA and higher elevations of WV and NY look to cash in based on the ensemble means.

And you are definitely not seeing accumulating snow. Neither am I. How is Hamilton these days? I went to Hamilton Middle before moving on to Poly and spent a fair amount of time in that neighborhood when I was growing up.

Hamilton is doing fine, generally.

As for snow, pretty sure no one anywhere near the 95 corridor on this board is seriously thinking there will be accumulating snow over this way. Doesn't mean that it isn't a fun situation to follow.

Archived