• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
End of September/Early October banter/disco.

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well AWT, that s/w will probably cause a few clouds and some showers as it moves through.

Time for the footlocker refs to go, I argued the point two weeks ago, now people are listening, billion dollar business with fake refs. Just awful, not there fault, Goodytwoshoes needs to take action today.

Tough loss last night, refs blew it.

Winter? Its September, just pointing out how dry it is compared to last year and to normal. Oh I see, Jerry was comparing it to winter, meh I would look over the midwest and upper plains for drought conditions more so than our own back yard.

I just don't think that it means anything right now. Maybe if November is warm and dry I would be concern, but I think things are ok.

30 penalties?

That game could have ended with 1 first down in the final drive, or if Devin McCourty just held an int that went into his hands twice. Another corner had a meatball lobbed to him and tripped over himself..lol. Both sides had crazy calls...I don't think they were one sided.

But I agree, they are getting annoying.

Anyways, looks like the GEFS cut back on the troughing and the EC is a little less ridge happy here. Still mild though.

Archived