amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
New England Late August Discussion, banter, obs

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all about the winter. :) If analogs for a cold winter work better with a warm Sept/Oct then I'd put up with it.

From November on ...that's what I really care about.

Also an above normal Sept/Oct tends to be pretty pleasant and those months are insufferably boring no matter how you spin it.

Yeah could be pretty nice....one last summer hurrah but then it looks like the chance of some fall-like cool downs (or mild down?) in the long range.

+2.3 for bos

Best +2.3 ever. I can't complain if we are going to do it without 90 temps. The swamp earlier in the month did it. One more cool down this week, then torch and hopefully cooler again after Labor Day. Don't need chilly weather..just pleasant days and cool nights.

That's different than your earlier thoughts about August roasting as the ridge shifts west into the East Coast. You should say that then. You actually have a good guess I think.

My thoughts are for all to see in the monthly thread, off by only 1 degree last month for all three sites.....banter is banter, serious is serious.

Running away bringing home the yearly victory back to sne where it belongs.

Sun was brutal atop Monadnock...heavy heavy cooked scalp

Did you bring your young'un? It was a little nerve-racking for me with my 7-year old last weekend.

We may of had 2 here, One was back in June and 1 last month i think

Had two here as well--probably the same dates.

Meanwhile, busted temps both days of the weekend here as I failed to hit 80 on either (79,78). Did eek out an 80 on Friday, though.

Archived