joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
End of June apocaheat

Ji

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, this model is ridiculous. 30+ surface temp anomolies in the interior! I'm in atlanta and it has 105+ for friday, and then 110+ for July 4th.

Even the euro ens has extreme anomolies...it's tough to argue with such a superior model.

nice.. i was waiting on the dgex before pulling the trigger

:lmao:

If it's going to get hot, it might as well be noteworthy. Highs in the mid-upper 90s are worthless and boring, just like highs in the mid-upper 30s in the dead of winter. Get hot, get real hot. 100+ or bust.

:lmao:

If it's going to get hot, it might as well be noteworthy. Highs in the mid-upper 90s are worthless and boring, just like highs in the mid-upper 30s in the dead of winter. Get hot, get real hot. 100+ or bust.

Your electric bill will force you to think otherwise!

95 vs 105.....I'm running the AC regardless and probably at the same temp, so I'll just have to deal with whatever BGE wants to send me.

Though at least you were a part of the lucky bunch (BGE folks) who got that big credit on their bills in May or what not.

95 vs 105.....I'm running the AC regardless and probably at the same temp, so I'll just have to deal with whatever BGE wants to send me.

This is true. Whether it's 95 or 105* outside, my air conditioner will run from early afternoon through and past midnight without stopping. Of course, if it gets much warmer than 105*, the temp in my house will struggle to stay below 77-78* even with the A/C constantly working.

KD

I mean, this has to be completely overdone, right? or could we be dealing with close to reality thanks to a source region in the very hot/dry rockies?

Euro was high at times from this range last summer. Even 22-24C at 850 is going to torch us though. I think the source region is a legit argument. It is nasty dry out there and in the lower lakes/OH valley.

Archived