• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
End of June apocaheat

Ji

KMRB reporting 88 last hour which seems incorrect. 82.8 at the weatherunderground station I use.

Agree but it does seem odd that 5 other stations around it are in the 88-90 range too. After that several others are about 85. Even that's still warmer than here in FDK where most including mine are 80. I don't follow that area other than the airport temps so I can't say if those stations typically run high.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at 9 am 90 with a heat index of 95 at 9 am at KMRB and the wxunderground station I use now reporting 89, so I guess it's legit. generally we are cooler than the big 3 airports but it looks like that isn't holding true this morning.

full sun out that way? Could be why temps are higher. From Frederick, cloudy to my east and a lot bluer to my west. We're in between with hazy sun. Temps are rising though...up to 85F now.

full sun out that way?  Could be why temps are higher.  From Frederick, cloudy to my east and a lot bluer to my west.  We're in between with hazy sun.  Temps are rising though...up to 85F now.

It seems to be dependent on local effects right now. My PWS is at 86 where the one a few miles away is 89. They usually match up very closely, but I think I've got a little more haze to burn off.

Archived