Newest Member
    joxey
New England Forum Demographics

wxsniss

New England Forum Demographics  

105 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

2. 2. Gender?

3. 3. What hat do you wear in the daytime?

• Doctor / Nurse / Healthcare
    • Police / Fireman
    • Maintenance / Repair
    • Teaching / Education / Academic Professor / Author
    • Computer / Programming
    • Arts / Performance / Entertainment
    • Lawyer
    • Athlete
    • Scientific Research
    • Administrative
    • Business / Financial
    • Military
    • Homemaker
    • Unemployed
    • Other
  4. 4. Political Affiliation?

5. 5. What was your gateway drug to meteorology?

• Snow storms
    • Tornadoes / Thunderstorms
    • Hurricanes
    • Class or lecture in school
    • A book
    • Honestly I can't remember...
    • Other
  6. 6. What conflicts /competes for time the most with your love of weather?

In the absence of a futility-buster, this is a bit of a boredom-buster and something I've been curious about for a while. Who are all these posters?

What are the demographics of this forum? Are people married, with kids, in school, liberal/conservative?

As personalities seem to emerge over time, and in the absence of a GTG, I thought this could be interesting...

(Mods... apologies for the trouble. I re-did the poll so member answers are visible, people are requesting it and seems more interesting this way...)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm the oldest. Otherwise I match best with wxniss. We live a few blocks from each other but I'm of his parents demographic age wise.

Jerry don't be ridiculous. You look (from photos here) younger than many 50 year olds. And when a KU rolls up and stalls over the benchmark, you, like the best of us, act younger than some 20 year olds. Ad me'ah ve'isrim.

Apologies for those few who had to vote twice. The original poll (now deleted) was anonymous and hence much less interesting.

Maybe there are plenty of women interested in weather. They come here and see all the gay weenie bathroom humor and leave. I know I have been tempted on more than one occasion. Really, why is that **** necessary anyway? Get a bunch of guys together when they dont think there are women listening and the crap that comes out sounds like a bunch of 5 year old kids giggling over "bathroom" talk. How does gay sex have anything to do with weather? Really???

I'm the oldest. Otherwise I match best with wxniss. We live a few blocks from each other but I'm of his parents demographic age wise.

Yeah, I think you've got a few hours on me...

Surprised not to see met as an occupation (just in case some deserving red-taggers haven't gotten so designated) nor any other natural resource related fields.

My "other" for wx stimulus was the Jan 1953 ice storm that devastated things north & west of NYC at elev 500'+. (Occurred 45 yr to the day prior to the 1998 ice storm. I take weird pleasure in trivia like that.)

Yeah, I think you've got a few hours on me...

Surprised not to see met as an occupation (just in case some deserving red-taggers haven't gotten so designated) nor any other natural resource related fields.

My "other" for wx stimulus was the Jan 1953 ice storm that devastated things north & west of NYC at elev 500'+.  (Occurred 45 yr to the day prior to the 1998 ice storm.  I take weird pleasure in trivia like that.)

You have the best memory of us old folks though! SKIVT, you can not get better more accurate info anywhere anyplace, yea the old stuff was laden with men jokes but thats pretty much gone except for the most boring times, thanks for the lecture though.

Archived