12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Next week ... Cold temps, but will it snow - Part Deux

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

La Nina has tainted Kevin's brain into thinking Decembers are cold and snowy, like sleet has tainted his snowpack.

Dec have been overall wintry for the last 10 yrs with 1 or 2 subpar ones..and none as bad as the one we just endured. March has had spring begin early in the month the last 4-5 yrs in a row,. Find me a stretch of Decembers that have done that

Dec have been overall wintry for the last 10 yrs with 1 or 2 subpar ones..and none as bad as the one we just endured. March has had spring begin early in the month the last 4-5 yrs in a row,. Find me a stretch of Decembers that have done that

March only has really been torchy the last 3 yrs. March 2008 was actually cold, but no snow. We haven't gone through some crazy climate change where it doesn't snow in March. Wait until we get a Nino March with some blocking.

It's not necessarily a bitter cold month, just one that has a good amount of snow. December is colder than March but averages less snow...but December may feel more wintry overall.

I think CT and probably the coastal sections of MA in particular have had some real dud March's lately. We had the early March storm in 2009 but since 2005 that's really been about it in March whereas NNE had the St. Patrick's Day storm in 2007 and I'm guessing they a good event or two in March '08.

I think CT and probably the coastal sections of MA in particular have had some real dud March's lately. We had the early March storm in 2009 but since 2005 that's really been about it in March whereas NNE had the St. Patrick's Day storm in 2007 and I'm guessing they a good event or two in March '08.

March 6-7,2011 25" throughout northern VT. Just ask powderfreak lol great storm for a kid from CT.

The 2007 St Paddy's day storm brought BOS 8 inches fwiw. It ultimately tainted but it was by far the biggest dump of that season.

Archived