amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January Obs/Short Range Discussion

WinterWxLuvr

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Left the house early this morning to drive up to the Inner Harbor...took 15 to 70...once I got to 70 I was in the middle of a nice squall...the roads were a mess and there were accidents everywhere...people just spinning out of control...fun times. At least I got to see some snow this winter

post-534-0-85794200-1325612158.jpg

Yep was in the rec room putting christmas deco away and looked and was like holy sh*t. It is snowing, enough to qualify for a trace, WOOT

Awesome Dave...I'm in Rockville...looks like a nice little slug may come here as well...why was your dog howling...is the moon out?

Pretty decent squall up here. In just 10 min. it is on the road and blowing all over.

thanks for sharing. I'm in Bethesda today but saw the green blob on radar over Frederick. That looks like it matches our Halloween totals. :) I did find it funny that 270 was lined with salt trucks about 11 AM this morning. Just a little over the top!

Awesome Dave...I'm in Rockville...looks like a nice little slug may come here as well...why was your dog howling...is the moon out?

Im lucky I looked out the door in the rec room otherwise I would never seen it. Glad i did though. She was howling about how it is finally snowing, she was loving it and both wanted to stay outside. Now the sun is out and in the sun it is melting slowly but in the shade it is hanging on FWIW enjoy the flizzard in Rockville :)

Im lucky I looked out the door in the rec room otherwise I would never seen it. Glad i did though. She was howling about how it is finally snowing, she was loving it and both wanted to stay outside. Now the sun is out and in the sun it is melting slowly but in the shade it is hanging on FWIW enjoy the flizzard in Rockville :)

Temp hanging around 24 in the burg?

Archived