Newest Member
    e46ds1x
New Year's Eve Threat

ski MRG

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kev says put all your eggs in the GFS basket

LOL.. if Kevin's forecasts came true this winter we would have been cold by Thanksgiving, snowing by December 1st, and have about 80" of snow all from 1-4" events..

Oh and at least 3 damaging wind events

This is a marginal threat....the upside isn't very big. As it stands now, most of SNE will probably not get much, though its really close for some interior spots...esp N of the pike and into S NH/S VT. But its best not to expect anything and just hope you get surprised in the final couple days.

Looking good for up here. The 12z NAM is a best case scenario for me. I get a bit of CAD ahead of the clipper to keep the BL cool and then the sfc low slips just south of me keeping the cold locked in. Then the burst of +SN moves through here although the NAM keeps the heaviest a little north of me. North of the sfc track there could be a surprise for some people.

Looking good for up here. The 12z NAM is a best case scenario for me. I get a bit of CAD ahead of the clipper to keep the BL cool and then the sfc low slips just south of me keeping the cold locked in. Then the burst of +SN moves through here although the NAM keeps the heaviest a little north of me. North of the sfc track there could be a surprise for some people.

I'm sure you'll do fine.

This is a marginal threat....the upside isn't very big. As it stands now, most of SNE will probably not get much, though its really close for some interior spots...esp N of the pike and into S NH/S VT. But its best not to expect anything and just hope you get surprised in the final couple days.

According to some all we're left with is Powderfreak posting more snow pictures ,and talking about how much more he'll get

Didn't you see few inches Dec 23..

Yeah...2.5" of glop that is completely gone after last night. My point was a couple of days before that event I was on the northern fringe and then I ended up with 2.5" on 0.60" of water equiv. Outside of powderfreak land it's been disappointing for everyone.

Archived