Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
New Year's Eve Threat

ski MRG

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nam likes the wagons north season long theme, whether its correct or not who knows but would not suprise me in the least that is just plain ugly.

Wow--I just saw that. I am way out of the loop on things. I've not really been able to focus on anything since Christmas Eve. Have all our little light snow possibilities over the next several days gone down the crapper? My quick perusal of the threads is now seeming to be focusing on January 3rd. I hope I'm wrong on that assessment.

Meanwhile, a cold light rain. 32.6/31

Most GFS ensemble members at 18z give at least the interior measurable snow...and a few the coast as well. Still a lot of uncertainty though.

Really feeling decent about this thing. Let's just grab 1-3 or 2-4 or whatever. Hopefully it continues to look good as we get close. You'd think by 12z tomorrow we'd have a pretty good idea what will happen

They aren't out yet.

True. I'm going out for a bit and being the weenie that I am I wanted to know anything about the threat that I could before I left lol...even though we will probably just get showers.

I'll be back for the 00z euro at the very latest...until then I will be praying that it shows the same thing as 12z. :lol:

NAM still a bit obnoxious with the s/w...it hasn't been showing much today in terms of snow. It actually amplifies it so much it tries to get a coastal going at the end, but its a bit too late.

850s and the BL was pretty torched for almost all of sne, pretty unimpressive really.

Archived