e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
New Year's Eve Threat

ski MRG

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see the 2011 WAGONS NORTH TOUR in full swing, its beyond comical and next week was always a pipe dream. The thought of 3 days with cold and dry conditions is enough to make my skin peel. For the love of God, please let it torch, there is NOTHING worse than cold and dry with no snow and no pond hockey.

There is no pattern change, and there will not be one. Spring cant get here soon enough the is beyond painful.

Cold and dry = best pond hockey. Dusting here so far.

12z NAM looking like a nice event for C/NNE.

Yes it does, its an inferno for ct ri and most of mass outside the berks. Even in the berks it looks a little dicey point and click for Becket where we are headed had 41 and rain for Sunday just shy of 2k, beyond depressing but some nice snow for the greens and whites

Yes it does, its an inferno for ct ri and most of mass outside the berks. Even in the berks it looks a little dicey point and click for Becket where we are headed had 41 and rain for Sunday just shy of 2k, beyond depressing but some nice snow for the greens and whites

Nice light snow falling here at the moment Joe.

LOL, alright guys. We all want snow. Hopefully it comes sooner rather than later. No need to bombard people with insults to where they live, or things like wagons north tour.

Actually, the angry cannibalization of the tribe is probably my favorite part of a winter that is disappointing, meteorologically speaking.

Posted pics of ice fishing back a week or two ago. There's ice, soon to be thicker.

I saw it. That was a small pond and it looked marginal at best.. Quabbin can't be iced over right now as are none of the large ponds/lakes. You'd be betting your life right now heading out to attempt ice fishing. I'd take a dingy. I don't disagree that it will be better this time next week.

Archived