Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Mid Week Storm Threat 12/28

dryslot

lol...18z GEFS over the benchmark

I was just going to post that... It says a lot that the GEFS are WAY southeast of the OP... Huge red flag that this baby is coming southeast. I'm surprised there isn't a lot more chatter about those. Well, I guess it is XMAS eve...

18zgfsensemblep12096.gif

Happy Drinking Tonight Everyone!

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haters

Unless GC or ORH or Mt. Tolland is getting snow it's a non-event

:lol: WTF? If you weren't going to be ripping up the bunny slope at VT's finest resorts next week you'd be tucked in bed with visions of burly men hanging their arms out of their Tundras. But glad you're giving analysis, no matter the ulterior motives.

:lol: WTF? If you weren't going to be ripping up the bunny slope at VT's finest resorts next week you'd be tucked in bed with visions of burly men hanging their arms out of their Tundras. But glad you're giving analysis, no matter the ulterior motives.

lol

I normally make it up to VT 4 or 5 times a winter... so if storms plan around me I'll provide more detailed analysis :)

Good hit for you

Close for me

Yeah comes close to being decent. It's all about the timing/location of the phasing and interaction with the northern stream.

Hard to say for sure exactly what happens but obviously we have the 00z NAM has an unphased outlier and the 12z Euro as the super-phased outlier. Most of the ensembles (Euro and GEFS) along with the 18z GFS are in the middle with a somewhat later phase but enough to be good to northern areas.

Yeah comes close to being decent. It's all about the timing/location of the phasing and interaction with the northern stream.

Hard to say for sure exactly what happens but obviously we have the 00z NAM has an unphased outlier and the 12z Euro as the super-phased outlier. Most of the ensembles (Euro and GEFS) along with the 18z GFS are in the middle with a somewhat later phase but enough to be good to northern areas.

Well, it is at 78-84 hours, nutty NAM

But glad to see some agreement in the models. Better than temp talk

Hope CNE/NNE gets nailed

WOW, Merry Christmas, what a feast.....just got done reading the kids the Night Before Christmas, they are tucked in. Santa and Mrs Claus enjoying a break then lots of toys to put out.....the 24 yr single malt helps sippy sip sip........sippy sip sip.

AWT, this is becoming fun.

WOW, Merry Christmas, what a feast.....just got done reading the kids the Night Before Christmas, they are tucked in. Santa and Mrs Claus enjoying a break then lots of toys to put out.....the 24 yr single malt helps sippy sip sip........sippy sip sip.

AWT, this is becoming fun.

Merry Christmas

Hope Santa is a few days late for us weenies

Archived