Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
December Observation/ Weather Banter

ski MRG

19 here now. snowing3.gif

Actually still predominately white outside. I'm surprised that small snowfall has shown such resilience... I'm sure it will be wiped out by Thursday though.

21/20, still nice and white here. Looks nice. Hoping for some frozen mid-week. I firmly believe we've turned the corner.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

21/20, still nice and white here. Looks nice. Hoping for some frozen mid-week. I firmly believe we've turned the corner.

Was beautiful today at the range in Hudson NH, about 46f and very light wind. Hopeful for Saturday to be the rare golf in the morning and ski in the evening. Been a long time since I've pulled that off. Will be cold though with frozen tundra....

But where will the toaster pics go? lol

Anyway, I need to take out some time tomorrow to see how far down the ground has frozen, if at all.

And Weds night sounds pretty "meh"

Wednesday Night: A slight chance of snow showers and sleet before 3am, then a chance of snow showers between 3am and 4am, then a chance of freezing rain and sleet after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Thursday: A chance of rain showers, freezing rain, and sleet before 9am, then rain showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Anyway, I need to take out some time tomorrow to see how far down the ground has frozen, if at all.

Wednesday Night: A slight chance of snow showers and sleet before 3am, then a chance of snow showers between 3am and 4am, then a chance of freezing rain and sleet after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Thursday: A chance of rain showers, freezing rain, and sleet before 9am, then rain showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

who's talking about toasters...my god, they should have just put wed-thur 100% chance of the kitchen sink...

I would like to pic up a T on Weds night, even if it washes out

(and T ain't for Toaster, or Toasted, which some folks were...happy.png )

shoot, really? you obviously don't know my personality...you'll know...trust me on that...besides...these last few nights have been chilly...actually felt like almost-winter around here...especially with the ice...i was keeping toasty warm...

The ground is mercifully frozen enough now to have alleviated the mud hell which we have endured since October.... I just hope it can hold on Thursday and we get some good "ground freezing" wx again then.

These cold nights are helping. Down to 17 now.

The wx is horribly boring, this whole presidential race thing is depressing and boring, the world is in a recession...feels like 1970's malaise again...think the winter of 79-80 and it's a good analogy on several counts. Need a good turn around in the weather pattern soon. smile.png

You never fail to end even the most tragic of posts with a smiley....you could bid farewell to the board en route to your hanging noose and the post would end with a smiley....almost creepy.

Well I didn't want it to seem like I was readying the toaster or something despite the tone of it. I'm happy go lucky about most things even if I am thoroughly annoyed by this weather.

You never fail to end even the most tragic of posts with a smiley....you could bid farewell to the board en route to your hanging noose and the post would end with a smiley....almost creepy.

shoot, really? you obviously don't know my personality...you'll know...trust me on that...besides...these last few nights have been chilly...actually felt like almost-winter around here...especially with the ice...i was keeping toasty warm...

Please don't talk about how things felt this is a weather forum and we must'n offend. The yellow zone is for immediate loading and unloading only.

My temp is 40 and has leveled off, I have no feelings or opinions to share on why this is.

The wx is horribly boring, this whole presidential race thing is depressing and boring, the world is in a recession...feels like 1970's malaise again...think the winter of 79-80 and it's a good analogy on several counts. Need a good turn around in the weather pattern soon. smile.png

Rick didn't get the memo. He should be tazered. Rick there's a bulletin posted at the top of all subforums which you'll want to review.

lol so true

I've reported this post as I believe it degrades the board. wink.png

Spectacular night out there tonight. The bright moon is just obscured by a touch of cirrus that appears to dim it's wonderful glow while basking the landscape in eerie shadows.

Archived