gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
12/7-12/8 Observation Thread

IsentropicLift

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The weather gods have delivered a beauty tonight. The snow will come with time fellas. Might be for a period tonight, might be for a longer period in a few weeks. But it will come. For now, enjoy this beast.

XrgFX.gif

Winds are absolutely ripping here in Kenilworth John. Just shows you can have strong winds with a rapidly deepening low and no strong high to our north....

what a waste of a superband from about just E of middletown NY NE through Newburgh to NW CT.

Down 3 degrees in 25 minutes in the heart of that band. I hadn't dropped that much since 8am this morning. I'm at 130ft so I would guess higher elevations are dropping through the mid-30s in the Orange-Putnam area. Pouring rain here.

Down 3 degrees in 25 minutes in the heart of that band. I hadn't dropped that much since 8am this morning. I'm at 130ft so I would guess higher elevations are dropping through the mid-30s in the Orange-Putnam area. Pouring rain here.

Now down 4 full degrees to 38.1. Some nearly completely melted flakes mixed in the tropical downpour. Higher elevations might be ripping.

Archived