amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
12/7-12/8 Observation Thread

IsentropicLift

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem. BTW I'm drying out my soaked jeans right now and unraveling my socks since you were probably wondering.

Not much better here at 1200' in southwest New Hampshire...42/42 with +RA. Had a low of 51F last night, unbelievable for this elevation in New England. One of the worst patterns I've seen since December 2006 in Vermont as a college freshman, and it doesn't appear to be getting any better.

I'm sure there's some mixing in the western Catskills, and the high ridge tops well west of Albany. Or maybe they should issue a few severe thunderstorm warnings up that way.

yeah this thing is really getting going, alot of dynamics at display right now and the low is deepening at a good rate.. Too bad we couldnt get a fresh arctic airmass to drop in before the storm so we could all pick up 12"+.

Ah, my favorite weather. I just love when the drops running down my neck get progressively colder as the day wears on, feels like someone's rudely, incessantly spitting in my face to achieve their sadistic kicks, misjudged steps into puddles result in thorough contamination of the socks with water, rendering inside experiences utterly miserable and torturous, not to mention the infrequent gusts of rain whipped air which manage to infiltrate through orifices in clothing providing a nice chill to the bone feel.

Damn, and I had been told G.B. Shaw was dead...

Archived