amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
12/7-12/8 Observation Thread

IsentropicLift

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering when an obs thread was gonna start..

Mod Rain

39.8/39

you're probably not used to the miserable waiting game up there by you...well, this is what us Long Islanders go through in the heart of winter while you are raking in the snowfall, last few years excluded of course.

The dreaded 39s and 38s where there isnt hope yet, once you hit 37s and 36s its only a matter of time :sled:

Good luck up there

you're probably not used to the miserable waiting game up there by you...well, this is what us Long Islanders go through in the heart of winter while you are raking in the snowfall, last few years excluded of course.

The dreaded 39s and 38s where there isnt hope yet, once you hit 37s and 36s its only a matter of time sled.gif

Good luck up there

Subjective and melodramatic...

The dreaded 39s and 38s where there isnt hope yet, once you hit 37s and 36s its only a matter of time sled.gif

Good luck up there

I have to admit the last few yrs were torcher up here. It was fringe city.. Hopefully tonight comes with a surprise for all of us thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Ah, my favorite weather. I just love when the drops running down my neck get progressively colder as the day wears on, feels like someone's rudely, incessantly spitting in my face to achieve their sadistic kicks, misjudged steps into puddles result in thorough contamination of the socks with water, rendering inside experiences utterly miserable and torturous, not to mention the infrequent gusts of rain whipped air which manage to infiltrate through orifices in clothing providing a nice chill to the bone feel.

Ah, my favorite weather. I just love when the drops running down my neck get progressively colder as the day wears on, feels like someone's rudely, incessantly spitting in my face to achieve their sadistic kicks, misjudged steps into puddles result in thorough contamination of the socks with water, rendering inside experiences utterly miserable and torturous, not to mention the infrequent gusts of rain whipped air which manage to infiltrate through orifices in clothing providing a nice chill to the bone feel.

thank you for your observation....

im at 45F, temp has been steady the past several hours.

Archived