amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
First Winter Storm Threat (Oct 27/28) for New England 2011/12 - III

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling you'll be granted that. I actually think this will come west a bit more, but I suppose it's not out of the question that it won't.

Hudson valley runner like that GGEM two days ago? Haha I'd like to have a shot at an inch but even if I get the fringe it would likely be too far west for you guys on the coastal plain. Bummer I wonder if it could work for both spots?

I'd love where I was if I'm CTBlizz for that storm.

You have a link to there webcam? I'm on my phone.

A buddy just sent me a text that it's ripping @ 1800ft at Okemo's mountain ops facility.

Moved over to the obs thread.

http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php/topic/28303-october-27-storm-observations-and-reports/

Have a separate one for the weekend as well.

I know same with me. The more I look at the temperature structure of this weekend the more impressed I am. I do think that if this happens like the euro shows there is the potential for significant tree damage and power outages.

Please when you pull the trigger post it here, I have lots of folks following your blog now, will send the link out.

I have no pull or street cred, but I found snowNH to be quite humorous. Free snowNH!

Ha I agree. I've found him hilarious the past week or so. He means well and just loves snow like the rest of us. He also seems to make a good effort to learn.

What snowNH was posting was no worse than what a lot of folks (red taggers included) were posting...

Anyway, awaiting the next model runs...

I find him comical, But he does get a little over zealous at times

Archived