• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
First Winter Storm Threat (Oct 27/28) for New England 2011/12 - III

Baroclinic Zone

It's not Saturday that's having me do that--I'm viewing that as a real long shot.

The AFD for today has me running the water though. What a buzz-kill in light of what things like the NAM/SREF show. My warm-ground concerns coming to fruition. Waste of invaluable qpf. :) Silly to bemoan any snow in October, but just the same.

MOST OF THE AREA OF CONCERN SHOULD BE WESTERN

AND CENTRAL MASS AND SOUTHERN NH AND TOLLAND CT. THE HIGHER ELEVATIONS...ESPECIALLY

OVER 1000 FEET...COULD PICK UP AN INCH OR TWO OF ACCUMULATION.

MAYBE 3 IN A COUPLE OF SPOTS.

38.9/38

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the Ens west..the Euro and it's Ens huge hits. Ukie a deck destroyer and now the Gaps west..it;s coming on Saturday. I would highly suggest folks prepare for extended power outages..get the batteries and flashlights today/tomorrow. Saturday will be a mad house at the stores as the public won't believe it until then when the mets on air have the balls to call for it

Big difference between mine and the ones of Kevin and Ray. They're naked in the tub, so their toaster baths were well-considered having had years of experience in disappointment..

I on the other, am fully clothed. Mine is a rash decision that I would regret when things actually play out in my favor.

I need to make a pic of you with a bird in the hand. On that subject, I did make a Shawl and Saw pic that will be displayed at an appropriate time.

Enjoy the snow! :snowman:

With the Ens west..the Euro and it's Ens huge hits. Ukie a deck destroyer and now the Gaps west..it;s coming on Saturday. I would highly suggest folks prepare for extended power outages..get the batteries and flashlights today/tomorrow. Saturday will be a mad house at the stores as the public won't believe it until then when the mets on air have the balls to call for it

Still got your leaves, eh?

Did any of those include a pony-o to hold back the hair?

LOL

38.9/38

weight_lift.gif

It's Winter up here now. No leaves on the trees thus no power outages. Southern areas like yours that still have leaves probably will just stay rain, maybe a mangled flake or two but certainly nothing that will cause power outages. Stop yelling FIRE.

How often does the "hair" get in the face while you're working? Have you ever gotten it caught in one of the machines so that the guys have to come untangle you from the front loader?

I've been hoping you'd lose enough weight from all the running this summer that a nice wind storm might blow you away, never to be heard from again.

23 here to your north. I might actually do it this time.

Probably. I have to leave 2k a little early this afternoon, I was hoping to be there until dark as I'm sure the change over will happen there first. I want to get some good pics so Blizz will be able to at least live vicariously through our snowfall.

Archived