Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter/ Disco

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe email them? Never seen that.

This is ridiculous, I always get these stupid issues.

When I went to use it before I uninstalled it saved and all but when I went to open it bufkit would pop up then I got some sort of error and it just shut down.

And I have to leave for work in 4 minutes so I don't have time to do anyhting now.

All I wanted to do was see what GFS bufkit had for temps on Saturday/how strong mixing would be.

Looks like the OP Euro brings the colder air in here similar but a day later then the GFS with a shot at some frozen precip over the higher peaks in the 7-8 day range.

Euro fail. It had kept trending the trough axis a bit west with time and now it cuts off to our SW. If we go below normal it will be barely. The cold is delayed, but not denied, however we've seen that story before. The op is really cold Wed onward. At least it's only early Oct.

Euro fail. It had kept trending the trough axis a bit west with time and now it cuts off to our SW. If we go below normal it will be barely. The cold is delayed, but not denied, however we've seen that story before. The op is really cold Wed onward. At least it's only early Oct.

Enless summer as the Euro ens look like nothing like the op.;

Nice cool shot this weekend then again next week. It's not going to be -20 departures, but probably lots of clouds this weekend as cyclogenesis occurs nearby. Ensembles are more bullish for a better shot next week. Overall looks to be near normal to below normal for a few days at least. Coldest weather this weekend likely west and southwest higher elevations. Kevin through Pete and up into NY state.

Nice cool shot this weekend then again next week. It's not going to be -20 departures, but probably lots of clouds this weekend as cyclogenesis occurs nearby. Ensembles are more bullish for a better shot next week. Overall looks to be near normal to below normal for a few days at least. Coldest weather this weekend likely west and southwest higher elevations. Kevin through Pete and up into NY state.

Eventually it cools off Sunday. It's not delayed because of "endless summer", it's delayed because the pattern is very amplified and the cold pool moves south then southeast before wobbling east.

I hope you're right. Torch autumns like this one suck..but the promised land of December isn't taht far away

Euro op and GFS ensembles were on the cool side in the 1st week of October. We'll see what the euro ensembles say.

I think the first week of October should definitely average below average. But there looks to be a lot of potential for a much warmer pattern beyond that.

Archived