amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
SNE GTG Dec 04th in Brew City Restaurant in ORH

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5:30? What happened to the early bus getting you there at 2:30?

I didn't think I'd make it into Hartford in time. I had to go to the bank with my brother so he could give me $60 and we got back from the bank around 12:50 PM and the next city bus into Hartford was probably around 12:55 or 1:00 and it would have cut it REAL close...plus I still have to buy my ticket. The next bus doesn't leave until 4:35 PM.

I screwed up my times, I thought my bus left at 2:30 and I double checked at 12:30 and it said 1:15 so I had to rush...and some lady was at the stupid ATM for like 10 minutes.

Since I rushed I also left the directions from the bus station to the restaurant so I had to come back home. The fist ATM we also went to at the gas station just up the street was down so we had to go to the bank...I could have caught a bus if the stupid ATM was working but even then I still didn't have the directions to the place.

I didn't think I'd make it into Hartford in time. I had to go to the bank with my brother so he could give me $60 and we got back from the bank around 12:50 PM and the next city bus into Hartford was probably around 12:55 or 1:00 and it would have cut it REAL close...plus I still have to buy my ticket. The next bus doesn't leave until 4:35 PM.

I screwed up my times, I thought my bus left at 2:30 and I double checked at 12:30 and it said 1:15 so I had to rush...and some lady was at the stupid ATM for like 10 minutes.

Never mind the bus, sounds like we have a serious TRAIN WRECK on our hands.

:axe:

Never mind the bus, sounds like we have a serious TRAIN WRECK on our hands.

:axe:

:lol:

Horrible lack of time management skills and time awareness really cost me today.

I knew for a while now this was going to screw me...the past month-plus I've been awful with time management and time awareness...there have been days where I had no clue what day or date it was...even losing track of what time it was. So I knew it was a matter of time before it got to me.

At least this gives me a chance to eat food at home though so I have more money to spend on beer.

Did anyone go to this thing or what? it seems like there were a lot of bale outs - Ray, Scott, Will ?

oh well - maybe next time

I'm sure everyone is there having a good time. The lack of posting today is evidence of that. I've made the last two and enjoyed myself. I can picture Blizz all squinty eyed sipping a beer right now. You should have gone.

I'm sure everyone is there having a good time. The lack of posting today is evidence of that. I've made the last two and enjoyed myself. I can picture Blizz all squinty eyed sipping a beer right now. You should have gone.

my problem is that they want to get going so early in the day... I couldn't have possibly made it until 8:30 or 9pm, but they're all going to be in the bag and on a different wave-length at this point --

FIYAHHHHHH

Good times as usual, Black op Bob, Money pit Mike ,Ray, Garth, Scooter, Wiil, KeV, Eric, Pickles, Don, Wiz, Tequila Barry, Megan without an H , Diane( what a sweetheart) and me. Place was good food but weird stuff. Kicked out of dining room because someone was coming with reservations yet hours later there was still open tables, then bar waitress told us we could not drink anymore unless we ordered food. Nobody was snookered at all and we had eaten. Anyway good times, gave KeV a noose to hang himself, big bust on the three to six, KU book was consulted often. Just got home, Maine Jaybird wore the Fiyahh tee shirt, awesome. Megan without an H and Cold Miser took lots of pics. Can not wait for the next one, Jan mid month? ORH is a good central spot, someone find a good bar!

FIYAHHHHHH

Good times as usual, Black op Bob, Money pit Mike ,Ray, Garth, Scooter, Wiil, KeV, Ray, Eric, Pickles, Don, Wiz, Tequila Barry, Megan without an H , Diane( what a sweetheart) and me. Place was good food but weird stuff. Kicked out of dining room because someone was coming with reservations yet hours later there was still open tables, then bar waitress told us we could not drink anymore unless we ordered food. Nobody was snookered at all and we had eaten. Anyway good times, gave KeV a noose to hang himself, big bust on the three to six, KU book was consulted often. Just got home, Maine Jaybird wore the Fiyahh tee shirt, awesome. Megan without an H and Cold Miser took lots of pics. Can not wait for the next one, Jan mid month? ORH is a good central spot, someone find a good bar!

I would have said Funky Murphy's again if I had replied earlier in this thread. Back room is perfect there.

Good times tonight though. Hope everyone made it back safe.

FIYAHHHHHH

Good times as usual, Black op Bob, Money pit Mike ,Ray, Garth, Scooter, Wiil, KeV, Ray, Eric, Pickles, Don, Wiz, Tequila Barry, Megan without an H , Diane( what a sweetheart) and me. Place was good food but weird stuff. Kicked out of dining room because someone was coming with reservations yet hours later there was still open tables, then bar waitress told us we could not drink anymore unless we ordered food. Nobody was snookered at all and we had eaten. Anyway good times, gave KeV a noose to hang himself, big bust on the three to six, KU book was consulted often. Just got home, Maine Jaybird wore the Fiyahh tee shirt, awesome. Megan without an H and Cold Miser took lots of pics. Can not wait for the next one, Jan mid month? ORH is a good central spot, someone find a good bar!

Ginxy!!! great to see how well you've mended since you fell off the side of that mountain...i suggest not doing that often!!! :)

so glad to see everyone...Turtle, you ditched me again :( ok maybe the next one? i heard third times the charm ;)

Meghan-h= Megan so glad i finally got to meet you :), now I just need to meet Aims :thumbsup:

thanks again guys for a fun time!!! here's to our first measurable snowfall!!! (so close, I can smell it) CHEERS!!!!

I would have said Funky Murphy's again if I had replied earlier in this thread. Back room is perfect there.

Good times tonight though. Hope everyone made it back safe.

I agree, sure everyone made it home safe. keV followed me out, nobody had too many at all. Tequila Barry is still fooking sneezing. You got a great women Will, any women who deals with the sickness is AOK .

Ginxy!!! great to see how well you've mended since you fell off the side of that mountain...i suggest not doing that often!!! :)

so glad to see everyone...Turtle, you ditched me again :( ok maybe the next one? i heard third times the charm ;)

Meghan-h= Megan so glad i finally got to meet you :), now I just need to meet Aims :thumbsup:

thanks again guys for a fun time!!! here's to our first measurable snowfall!!! (so close, I can smell it) CHEERS!!!! ,

Amy is the bomb. I laughed with her for hours in Balt, so nice to meet you, snow is happening this W/E LA LA LA LOCK IT UP

I'm sorry Diane :( I was at the conference (you know I presented this morning, eh?), then had a REALLY short turn around. Yep, I'm at work now on the overnight shift. YUCK!!! That's what happens when you're down two forecasters!!! EEK!

I will do my damnest to make the next one, work schedule willing! :) And YES, you gotta meet both Aims and Nick (he's coming up on the 11th!). Aims will have your sides hurtin'...she'll make you laugh and laugh!!!

--Turtle ;)

Archived