joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE GTG Dec 04th in Brew City Restaurant in ORH

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to have missed the GTG this time, looking forward to pics and stories. One common thread that seems to be emerging is Blizz's uncanny ablity to get attention from waitresses....for better or worse.

She was older than my mom but she told me secretly that she had a fetish for bald men. For a while both her and KeV disappeared, heard some loud noises from the back and she came back with no teeth in and KeV was heavy heavy sweating.

great times at the GTG great group of people

wa wa was a blast........the guy said "sorry no lesson till next week" so i went down on my own ......h a h a fun stuff

the whole mountain was blowin snow

well that kinda sucks! just like surfing, you'll do fine...hahahahaha, how many times you fall?

She was older than my mom but she told me secretly that she had a fetish for bald men. For a while both her and KeV disappeared, heard some loud noises from the back and she came back with no teeth in and KeV was heavy heavy sweating.

A quick gummer?!?!?! lol. WTF, poor Wiz had to take the bus? Did he have an I.D. this time at least.

Sorry to have missed the GTG this time, looking forward to pics and stories. One common thread that seems to be emerging is Blizz's uncanny ablity to get attention from waitresses....for better or worse.

You and I can carpool to the next one in a microbus just to solidify the stereotype.

Seriously though, look forward to the next one (today was a must wok day so no way out) I still want to meet some of the Boston area folks who could not come to Northampton.

You and I can carpool to the next one in a microbus just to solidify the stereotype.

Seriously though, look forward to the next one (today was a must wok day so no way out) I still want to meet some of the Boston area folks who could not come to Northampton.

Yea and some of us Non Boston types would like to meet you too.

Demand pics

Blizz in a snuggie was promised!

Sad thing was I drove through Worcester twice on way to and from gtg

Tragic ... Scott forgot the Snuggie, so no pics of the Rev in full regalia.

Good time had by all. Good group of people here. Nice to put a face with the names. Nice to not get felt up by the matronly waitress, too.

started at the magic carpet ride. (yes really).....then after 20 min took off skirt and went down the one all the way to the left (?). need advice on slowing down skills LOL. .love it thou

Make a pizza slice!!! Make a Pizza Slice!!!!!!! Snowplow!!!! Snowplow!!!! Pizza slice!!! That worked with my daughter when she was three, she's five now and gets around prety well on her own. She's going to try poles this year. If you and your GF ever decide to head to the B'EAST let me know and I'll give you guys a lesson. (Ok, I know one of you degenerates will take that post and twist it into something tawdry so just don't bother.)

Wow, you guys in the valley take stir fry seriously.

I'm surprised of the time, thought is was much later than it actually is. Especially for a Saturday night

Good to see new and old friends, had a great time. Home just on time for the 00Z. I say we find a nice restuarant secured with reservatons and then the bar on the side. Just a thought :thumbsup:

I was worried about the 10 O'douls you ripped back

Archived