joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE GTG Dec 04th in Brew City Restaurant in ORH

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great time last night, wish I would have caught the earlier bus so I could spend more time but I definitely had fun. Walk from the bus station was only 4 minutes! As soon as I walked in my father had a double of tequila for me :wub: Downed it and that warmed me up really quick, had 3 beers then another double of tequila and that got me felling pretty good. Even saw someone that looked like Miley Cyrus :)

Great time last night, wish I would have caught the earlier bus so I could spend more time but I definitely had fun. Walk from the bus station was only 4 minutes! As soon as I walked in my father had a double of tequila for me :wub: Downed it and that warmed me up really quick, had 3 beers then another double of tequila and that got me felling pretty good. Even saw someone that looked like Miley Cyrus :)

I'd guess after a few beers and shots that quite a few ladies look like Miley.

Nice, what is the plan for the next gettogether, early jan?

We're going to have it in the fields up behind my house where know one will bother us and we can make as much noise as we want. I'll meet people down at the main road and bring them up by snowmachine. Dress warmly.

We're going to have it in the fields up behind my house where know one will bother us and we can make as much noise as we want. I'll meet people down at the main road and bring them up by snowmachine. Dress warmly.

Looks like a good place to lay naked and stare at the stars...now I know why you do that.

Looks like a good place to lay naked and stare at the stars...now I know why you do that.

LOL, no light pollution FTW, it's the best when there is a deep snowpack and you can just fall back into it and have a perfectly fitting snow recliner. There are a lot of positives to living in the middle of nowhere.

Archived