• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE GTG Dec 04th in Brew City Restaurant in ORH

Damage In Tolland

LOL, I bet there wpould be a very low turnout, I think a ski GTG or an icefishing GTG would be really fun but I have a feeling many would take a pass.

I am going to work on getting something together for next fall. Guys can come to the Museum, have Will Scooter Ryan do a PPT in our Auditorium maybe . I will get us lunch, have a beer then we can head to Foxwoods to the new places, tequila bar is hot or even the new bowling alleys are fun, just thought about it last night, after dealing with something I never encountered in my life, paying patrons getting treated like crap. Just a thought, sort of a cheap conference for us SNE weenies , good for those who can not afford the main conference. I can hook us up with cheap rooms for a night so spouses can come and anyone can get snookered without the worry

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to work on getting something together for next fall. Guys can come to the Museum, have Will Scooter Ryan do a PPT in our Auditorium maybe . I will get us lunch, have a beer then we can head to Foxwoods to the new places, tequila bar is hot or even the new bowling alleys are fun, just thought about it last night, after dealing with something I never encountered in my life, paying patrons getting treated like crap. Just a thought, sort of a cheap conference for us SNE weenies , good for those who can not afford the main conference. I can hook us up with cheap rooms for a night so spouses can come and anyone can get snookered without the worry

Not a bad idea.

That sounds awesome Ginx, I would bring my Sig Other for that. She is somewhat perplexed by our neverending fascination with the weather. I saw the bowling alley when we were there last month. I'd love to try it out as I haven't been bowling in years but have always had a great time when I've gone. Bowled in a league when I was in my teens.

That sounds awesome Ginx, I would bring my Sig Other for that. She is somewhat perplexed by our neverending fascination with the weather. I saw the bowling alley when we were there last month. I'd love to try it out as I haven't been bowling in years but have always had a great time when I've gone. Bowled in a league when I was in my teens.

Yeah, it does sound like fun. I haven't bowled since I left Kansas - [boast]had a 203 average in my league.[/boast]. Wife is a big Foxwoods fan so this is something she'd be happy with. Just need to get a sitter and we'd be good to go on that one.

Yeah, it does sound like fun. I haven't bowled since I left Kansas - [boast]had a 203 average in my league.[/boast]. Wife is a big Foxwoods fan so this is something she'd be happy with. Just need to get a sitter and we'd be good to go on that one.

Will need long long range planner, probably talk Wed with our event coordinator. Foxwoods and us are all interconnected so let me see what I can come up with. Has to be a Sat leave Sun deal. I will post a poll etc with dates. hopefully the mets here would not mind giving a PPT or something.

Will need long long range planner, probably talk Wed with our event coordinator Foxwoods and us are all interconnected so let me see what I can come up with. Has to be a Sat leave Sun deal. Let me see what I can come up with. I will post a poll etc with dates. hopefully the mets here would not mind giving a PPT or something.

Just tell the event coordinator that I'm a world famous Met and it would be a real coup to get me there as a keynote speaker. Then I'll show up with a ridiculous, over the top power point presentation outlining the research that I've done that conclusively proves we are heading toward another Ice Age.

Kev's running has really shaped him up. It's visible.

Thanks Jer...I'm at about 175 lbs...and if I gave up drinking soda..it'd be even better..

I never thought I'd get into running..but now that I've started it's very addictive.. I'm close to trying 10 miles..might do it next weekend.. I've been at 7 milers on weekends and I do 3 miles every other day during the workweek.

At any rate..good times last night..and ahead for winter wx

i run 4 miles every other day and barely breath while doing it. na na na-na na

Man, I am really out of shape :lol:

Once I graduated high school it all just went downhill, I used to play alot of sports with friends and of course taking gym kept me in shape but I've done none of that since high school. I don't even have energy to play sports anymore. I seriously have to work at getting into shape.

Thanks Jer...I'm at about 175 lbs...and if I gave up drinking soda..it'd be even better..

I never thought I'd get into running..but now that I've started it's very addictive.. I'm close to trying 10 miles..might do it next weekend.. I've been at 7 milers on weekends and I do 3 miles every other day during the workweek.

At any rate..good times last night..and ahead for winter wx

I do about 4 miles over the course of about 50 minutes 3x\wk...

Archived