amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
SNE GTG Dec 04th in Brew City Restaurant in ORH

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul looks badass... I mean, who would mess with him?

Imagine him coming out of the gtg in a cold biting wind, walking back to the bus stop screaming to himself...

I know. He looks like a member of the Whale. Like a left wing, maybe. You see this dude walking on the street towards you, you go to the other side of the street ... give the man some space and respect.

I know. He looks like a member of the Whale. Like a left wing, maybe. You see this dude walking on the street towards you, you go to the other side of the street ... give the man some space and respect.

:lol::lol:

I guess it's time I get me a Whale sweatshirt...maybe this summer when they have their end of the year sale and everything is like 40% off.

The Hannah Montana poster I made is actually in front of me, right behind my computer, the Last Song poster with Miley Cyrus on it is above my dresser, and the Hannah Montana Forever sign I made is above my door.

Just for you I took a few photos of my 10 year old daughter's room. Hopefully this will give you some ideas for your decor.

Also, the last photo is of the envelope of goodies that arrived for her today, as a 3rd year member of Miley's fan club. Included are coupons for 30 day free memberships. Sice you are broke and all, I will bring one for you tomorrow.

:arrowhead:

Archived