Newest Member
    CHSVol
SNE GTG Dec 04th in Brew City Restaurant in ORH

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lmao:

Where did you go in order to make those shirts? Does that place do bumper stickers? I would like to make some things about Howard Baldwin and see them. You know how they have bumper stickers and such about George Steinbrenner...I want to make stuff like that about Howard Baldwin.

zazzle.com

They do bumper stickers and many other things.

:lmao:

Where did you go in order to make those shirts? Does that place do bumper stickers? I would like to make some things about Howard Baldwin and see them. You know how they have bumper stickers and such about George Steinbrenner...I want to make stuff like that about Howard Baldwin.

They had over 13,000 at the XL center for last night's game against Bridgeport. Must have been a ton of comps distributed.

They had over 13,000 at the XL center for last night's game against Bridgeport. Must have been a ton of comps distributed.

Most of them were Whalers fans that finally arose to the dead after 13+ years finally waiting for hockey...except Hartford has had hockey since the Whalers left :lol:

It will be very interesting to see if this will actually be the "normal" attendance now. I really have my doubts but if it's true that would push Hartford from around the bottom half of the league in average attendance to probably in the top.

I am really interested to see how many people come to tonight's game.

It's amazing how many people actually think it's the Whalers back.

So do we have 20 folks coming?

Still at that 99.9999 percent that I will be there. Wife is still having a Christmas cookie party, but as mentioned earlier, it has ZERO to do with me, therefore this would not be a reason for me to miss out (but more of a reason to NOT be at home).

The only minor uncertainty is how I will feel after surgery this Tuesday. By Saturday I should be good to go, but I am not ruling out discomfort lingering to Saturday causing me to bail, but I think it's a very small chance.

I'd love to unlurk myself and make a GTG - but with a wife and 3 young kids I need to play my get out for a night cards very carefully - and since 12/4 is one of my kid's BDay, that card ain't coming out this time. Hope I can make one someday.

LOL, I know what you mean. Lucky for me my wife has used about 10 of those cards this year to my 2 or 3. I'm in a good place to use a few.

Still at that 99.9999 percent that I will be there. Wife is still having a Christmas cookie party, but as mentioned earlier, it has ZERO to do with me, therefore this would not be a reason for me to miss out (but more of a reason to NOT be at home).

The only minor uncertainty is how I will feel after surgery this Tuesday. By Saturday I should be good to go, but I am not ruling out discomfort lingering to Saturday causing me to bail, but I think it's a very small chance.

Hope it goes well. What's it for?

Archived