Newest Member
    joxey
SNE GTG Dec 04th in Brew City Restaurant in ORH

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What if we did midday on 12/5?

I just realized I'm off the weekend of the 4th and 5th.

Can Scooter and Phil make that?

well i'm pretty certain i can make either...i just know scooter is out for the 4th.

the Rev. has pretty much said that he's got sermons, salvation army bell ringing, mall santa duty, caroling, hay rides, shopping, holiday Mass, weenie decorating, yankee swap, griswold family xmas tree, Hanukkah festivities, Kwanzaa parties, stocking hanging, and tending to the reindeer every other day.

well i'm pretty certain i can make either...i just know scooter is out for the 4th.

the Rev. has pretty much said that he's got sermons, salvation army bell ringing, mall santa duty, caroling, hay rides, shopping, holiday Mass, weenie decorating, yankee swap, griswold family xmas tree, Hanukkah festivities, Kwanzaa parties, stocking hanging, and tending to the reindeer every other day.

lmaosmiley.gif

He's a busy man.

And we can't do it without Rev. Weenie!

I think the whole idea was to tie it in with Turtle's SNE Wx Conference...

Well, ummm...

Not MY conference, really, but thanks for that, Dave!

WFO BOX is hosting, with assist from UMass Lowell AMS chapter and Blue Hill Observatory, among others.

Can't wait to see some of you guys in Worcester. Only 2 weeks away!

--Turtle ;)

December 5th is bad...there is a new episode of Hannah Montana that night and I can't miss it, first episode since she took her wig off and showed the word that Hannah Montana was really Miley Stewart.

Dude.

Are you kidding?

Seriously, is this a joke?

Missing something because of a t.v. show - one that gets repeated right after it's shown, numerous times, that's a whole other level of craziness.

. . . Guess I just don't get it.

Dude.

Are you kidding?

Seriously, is this a joke?

Missing something because of a t.v. show - one that gets repeated right after it's shown, numerous times, that's a whole other level of craziness.

. . . Guess I just don't get it.

It sucks waiting to watch it, especially since now they have like one new episode a month until the show is done. There are only two new episodes left.

Archived