joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE GTG Dec 04th in Brew City Restaurant in ORH

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok is this happening or not, plan on attending but need to make work plans, place?, even if it is just a couple of us I am in.

Yes it's happening..and we have alot of people going. For some reason Will isn';t recommending any ideas on where to go..so let's plan on the place Cold miser said..unless we hear differently from Will

Gay

Phil

Ginx/ Tequila Barry

Mainejayhawk

Will/maybe Stratus

Zuckerman

Pickles

Greenfield Chris

Maybe MRG?

Maybe Moneypit?

Some others i can't remember that posted they could come/ and some that are attending the SNE conf that day

AWESOME!!!! My dad is going to be there! Heavy, heavy drinking upcoming.

Yes it's happening..and we have alot of people going. For some reason Will isn';t recommending any ideas on where to go..so let's plan on the place Cold miser said..unless we hear differently from Will

The only problem with this place is it's mostly 4 seater, small square tables, and I don't know if they have a parking lot. Web site:

The Banner

There's also this place on the extreme north end of the city, although it may be too shinny, toursity for people:

Oconnors

Either way, I am 99.999 percent in.

The only problem with this place is it's mostly 4 seater, small square tables, and I don't know if they have a parking lot. Web site:

The Banner

There's also this place on the extreme north end of the city, although it may be too shinny, toursity for people:

Oconnors

Either way, I am 99.999 percent in.

AS A WEENIE Q ...........what is the ELEVATION of these spots....ball park now. IF we have an event.....it would kill me to be sitting at 500' and 34 R when up the hill it's 32 S+ at 925'.

edit just looked em up both 500" FTL! hope we don't have an elevation storm that day.

We should have it at WaWa, I'd like to ski a few runs. Also I have lots of extra ski equipment so we could get the Revrend on some planks. I'll be sure to bring a helmet for him. Whoa, look at him go!!!

lol ... I don't know if that man is the Reverend, but he is certainly saying a prayer.

We need to iron down location. Someplace that serves a nice cold beer that I can have two of.

We should have it at WaWa, I'd like to ski a few runs. Also I have lots of extra ski equipment so we could get the Revrend on some planks. I'll be sure to bring a helmet for him. Whoa, look at him go!!!

This was me CCountry during a four footer in Maine when SR had to close because of power issues,the next day was off the hook feb 2001

a689898d-aa1b-97ae.jpg

My Buddy had a twelve pack in his backpack man that was an epic storm

a689898d-aab7-afd1.jpg

Archived