joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE GTG Dec 04th in Brew City Restaurant in ORH

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to make ReV Kev tshirts with jaybirds pic on the front with scooters our father on the back, fooking hilarious

Well, this sucks. I was going to make a shirt with this

on the front with FIYYYAAHHHH!!! captioned beneath and on the reverse have WE SALUTE YOU printed on it. It was going to be a fookin' HILARIOUS surprise. But no. You had to come up with this idea. Dammit.

<br />Well, this sucks.  I was going to make a shirt with this <br /><br /><br /><br />on the front with <b>FIYYYAAHHHH!!!</b> captioned beneath and on the reverse have<b> WE SALUTE YOU</b> printed on it.  It was going to be a fookin' HILARIOUS surprise.  But no.  You had to come up with this idea.  Dammit.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

LOlL do it

Well, this sucks. I was going to make a shirt with this

on the front with FIYYYAAHHHH!!! captioned beneath and on the reverse have WE SALUTE YOU printed on it. It was going to be a fookin' HILARIOUS surprise. But no. You had to come up with this idea. Dammit.

.. As folks saunter in we'll play Fiyyyaahhhh and have someone on drums blast a salute and then we'll just pelt everyone with weenies as they walk in

:lmao: Awesome! How do you make all of these?!? Headstones, D D, and now these. Great work

Some are generators, like the first headstone, the church signs and the Weenie's Prayer scroll. The others are photoshopped. I have Paint Shop Pro, about 10 years old, and haven't used it much since I was an administrator of a NASCAR message board in the early 2000s..

The map is all wrong. You need a dark blue spot (heavy snow indication) right over tolland - darker than any other place on the map, and everyone else with the lightest color.

Yeah, I could've done something like that (still can, actually), but in the interest of time I just did an old NESIS map. There is an area of maxima near Tolland on that map. I should've kept the scale on it, too.

Archived