Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
SNE GTG Dec 04th in Brew City Restaurant in ORH

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fact, I got drunk for the first time when I was three. Evidently Daddy left a bottle out and I got a hold of it. They said I was walking into walls and whatnot. Parents FTL

:lmao:

Well we usually have a couple of wobbly pops and talk snow...nothing crazy or anything. I usually get too fired up to have a beer when talking snow and reminiscing. :weenie:

Expand your horizons, young man.

I've actually tried a decent amount of beer but Miller Lite is the one I like best, it's fairly cheap and since it's a lite beer it doesn't sit on your stomach

Yup and only need to got to the bathroom 20 times and your still not drunk, That crap is bog water, Have something hardy like an IPA or a real larger or a stout.........

You can definitely get drunk off of Miller Lite, I've done it plenty of times. The bathroom part of it sucks but I have to go to the bathroom alot despite what I drink.

I've actually tried a decent amount of beer but Miller Lite is the one I like best, it's fairly cheap and since it's a lite beer it doesn't sit on your stomach

You can definitely get drunk off of Miller Lite, I've done it plenty of times. The bathroom part of it sucks but I have to go to the bathroom alot despite what I drink.

Yeah i was bustin you a bit, Miller lite is not bad, I will drink coors light or bud light, But i won't turn any beer away especially the free ones, The bathroom part does suck, But i'd rather spend 4.00 on a micro brew then 3.25 for a domestic any day........

Yeah i was bustin you a bit, Miller lite is not bad, I will drink coors light or bud light, But i won't turn any beer away especially the free ones, The bathroom part does suck, But i'd rather spend 4.00 on a micro brew then 3.25 for a domestic any day........

I could drink Coors Lite or Bud Lite but there is no way I could drink those to get drunk off.

I also really like Sam Adams Summer Ale and the Octoberfest...both are quite delicious. I first was turned onto those the first ever Eastern conference I ever went too.

I could drink Coors Lite or Bud Lite but there is no way I could drink those to get drunk off.

I also really like Sam Adams Summer Ale and the Octoberfest...both are quite delicious. I first was turned onto those the first ever Eastern conference I ever went too.

I like Sam Adams larger, Not really into the seasonls that much......

I like Sam Adams lager, Not really into the seasonls that much......

I don't think I like just the Sam Adams Lager. When I was younger and I tasted it I hated it, but when I was younger I couldn't stand the taste of alcohol, it really wasn't until I was about 19ish when I finally just like grew to the taste.

I don't think I like just the Sam Adams Lager. When I was younger and I tasted it I hated it, but when I was younger I couldn't stand the taste of alcohol, it really wasn't until I was about 19ish when I finally just like grew to the taste.

You really have to acquire a taste for the crafted beers, I think shipyard is another good one but you have to like ales, I do prefer any IPA's but there not something your going to sit back and have a 12 pack of.........

Kind of interesting the Met from LWX will be talking about the MA storms. That will be a dagger to the weenies going to the conference. The meteorology behind it will be interesting, however.

While the MIC at LWX cancelled, he is working on getting a replacement up here. Probably won't know until Monday or Tuesday whether he can get someone to do it. There may be a change in presentation time as well. Very fluid right now. Hope to have some answers next week for ya.

--Turtle ;)

Archived