Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
SNE GTG Dec 04th in Brew City Restaurant in ORH

Damage In Tolland

Hope it goes well. What's it for?

. . . Seriously - deviated septum surgery. Up until last week I was under the impression that I would be back at work the next day. The doctor has since said that many folks miss 5 or so days. I am guessing that I will be in some pain, and probably have cotton or something like that stuffed up my nose for a while, but I can't see missing more than a few days of work, and by the time Saturday comes I hope it to be a non-issue.

Who knows though. Maybe I will come to Worcester with some type of Hanibal Lecter hockey mask type thing on, while sucking gin and tonics through a straw.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, I know what you mean. Lucky for me my wife has used about 10 of those cards this year to my 2 or 3. I'm in a good place to use a few.

LOL - it's good to stock pile those cards. it's kind of like a game of UNO. this weekend i'm playing a Draw Two and then a Wild Draw Four back to back. Weenie GTG in ORH followed by MNF at Gillette.

nah...figured i'd just hang in the parking lot. :lol:

yeah had my pick of 1 game back in september and just decided i'd snag this one. lucky pick on my part. should be a good time....hvy hvy beer. seats are pretty good and should be nice and cold.

I'd go just to hang in the parking lot...what a game to go to. Lucky S.O.B.

nah...figured i'd just hang in the parking lot. :lol:

yeah had my pick of 1 game back in september and just decided i'd snag this one. lucky pick on my part. should be a good time....hvy hvy beer. seats are pretty good and should be nice and cold.

Last time i went down, Was a couple years back the beer was $7.50 then can imagine what they are now....

. . . Seriously - deviated septum surgery. Up until last week I was under the impression that I would be back at work the next day. The doctor has since said that many folks miss 5 or so days. I am guessing that I will be in some pain, and probably have cotton or something like that stuffed up my nose for a while, but I can't see missing more than a few days of work, and by the time Saturday comes I hope it to be a non-issue.

Who knows though. Maybe I will come to Worcester with some type of Hanibal Lecter hockey mask type thing on, while sucking gin and tonics through a straw.

Ugh I had that about 4 years ago. It's pretty unpleasant and you'll definitely not want to do much for a couple days.

The first day was rough and then the next day or two is just uncomfortable with the packing shoved up your nose. It was worse than I thought it would be but the payoff is so worth it.

Can you guys believe we're gonna be having this thing on the eve of the first significant snowfall for SNE?

I hope Will is bringing his laptop

Can you guys believe we're gonna be having this thing on the eve of the first significant snowfall cold snap for SNE?

I'd love to be wrong on that, but...........

38.7/36 rain.

You're coming as well? I may have to make it a point to come by if you, Ryan, and Megan are all coming too.

I expect to be there. My in-laws are visiting, so it's probably best for all involved that I be out of the house. lol

Are other folks from western Mass/eastern NY coming in? Pete? Chris? Andy? Rick?

Archived