• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
September 2011

WeatherX

I'll make a wild guess he is referring to the inevitable collapse of a fiat based global economy.

Way too long, but in short, we are on the edge of a super financial meltdown, think a Hurricane is bad?

Thats the easy part, there is much, much more too it, obviously not for this thread.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are the killers, the dead guys pic are up too. Will not diss the dead but not the town council fer sure.

Ginx, thanks for the comments on the other board, I try to ignore most of the crap that does not add value to me.. I'm pretty easy going and try to just mess around in the OT, not get to serious.. I am also Stoked that Wake is going to get his 200th!!

I have been going into NYC for 15 years (20+ times a year) ...usually Manhattan, but often such as garden spots as Jamaica, Queens, South Bronx, Newark, etc. So far I have yet to be the victim of any crime ...not even having something stolen etc. Maybe I've been lucky, but gives you an idea of the odds. Now watch me get mugged next week.. LOL

Odds of someone dying in a crime out here seem pretty low... Happens, yes, but more likely to die from hitting a moose.

If the crash comes I would only need a few bullets. Don't want to think about it much.

Ginx, thanks for the comments on the other board, I try to ignore most of the crap that does not add value to me.. I'm pretty easy going and try to just mess around in the OT, not get to serious.. I am also Stoked that Wake is going to get his 200th!!

I like Wake, good for him, man your team either scores 15 or 1, thought myself they have a killer home stand and the talk of collapse just dies like it should.

OT, you made me hungry, have three staff members who fatten my arse up with delicious Latin Food weekly. Yum

I have been going into NYC for 15 years (20+ times a year) ...usually Manhattan, but often such as garden spots as Jamaica, Queens, South Bronx, Newark, etc. So far I have yet to be the victim of any crime ...not even having something stolen etc. Maybe I've been lucky, but gives you an idea of the odds. Now watch me get mugged next week.. LOL

Certainly. I know many city dwellers/workers who never have had problems. We also have had crazy drug/gang things here... Just maybe less likely. I don't know the stats at all

September is famous for what the Swamp Yankees call line storms, hazy warm days followed by crisp fall air.

We could def see some storms on Thursday evening if instability is decent and the stuff gets here early enough. Regardless, could be a line of something and then that really chilly air filters in.

Step down process has begun, two months left in the period.

What was it...November 8th last year when you had the 1.8" or whatever it was? I think it was the 8th. That was the crazy storm that threw that band of WAA snow west and southwest. Warmer air flooded places like Ray, while your area had snow.

I would always do the right thing. But, I have a family now I guess you could say and the safety of my wife and any potential kids comes first. I love where I live...it's a great area, but I too will move to the burbs eventually. However, it doesn't mean it's much safer either.

You're being brainwashed, I'm watching it happen slowly. RUN!!!! RUN and don't look back. lol

fyi: don't take the bait re: kush's new thread...

honestly, he's just an unattractive, self loathing, pathetic person who uses the medium of the internet to give himself a rise by putting others down anonymously. In real life, I bet he's honestly a giant pu*ssy who occasionally leaves his house.

He's like in his late 20s I think, grow the **** up.

Archived