Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
September 2011

WeatherX

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's cause you guys are so far east.. :) 7:12 PM here. I think NE should be in the Atlantic time zone actually..or certainly Maine should.

But I lose the sun around 6:50 now because there is a hill west of me.

Last night was the last time until March that the sun will set after 7pm. Tonight's sunset is 6:58pm....

He needs to dig a big pit at the Pit and place his sensor in it....

Living on top of GC has it's disadvantages sometimes. I am not sure why I radiate so well.

At this time of year it's all about who gets colder. I've been taking copious notes on where our next house will be. Four season (cool) bliss.

70.7/62

He needs to dig a big pit at the Pit and place his sensor in it....

Living on top of GC has it's disadvantages sometimes. I am not sure why I radiate so well.

At this time of year it's all about who gets colder. I've been taking copious notes on where our next house will be. Four season (cool) bliss.

70.7/62

Box has me at 34 friday night. If we stay clear and calm I might see frost. Elevated valley locale ftw. Flowers ftl.

I'll come down and visit. :). The funny thing is that even though I bit h about my location with this, all I need to do is walk down the hill and I'm in the midst of radiating bliss. But, I don't get to use those for my "official" readings. So, I'll just continue bitching.

It's kind of funny how many more people come in to talk about possible temps in the 30's. Much more popular topic than that non-sensical torch talk that preoccupied so much of the board during doldrums of the summer.

67.9/62

Thats because its boring with high temps and high dews over the summer months unless there is storm cell activity, Fall and winter seasons are far better to track storms and cold air.

Archived