EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
September 2011

WeatherX

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since this is the banter thread, I guess. I thought some of you regulars would be interested in this update. Many of you will remember me taking a few pics of this old car and the scary compound I pass by everyday in Peru. For the last several days the compound has been swarming with State Police 24/7. If you remember I often joked about how I was risking my life taking those shots. Even by the rough and tumble standards here in GC this lot was truly freaky. As it turns out, the owner is now in custody along with 2 accomplices accused of the torture/murder of 3 men. Evidently one of the men was a federal witness. The dismembered bodies were found in garbage bags buried a short distance from my site at 2k. I hope you all appreciate the lengths I go to to bring levity to the SNE thread.lol

what the ****!?

Hmm, take the courses, do it right. When the big crash happens it will be a necessity.

I would always do the right thing. But, I have a family now I guess you could say and the safety of my wife and any potential kids comes first. I love where I live...it's a great area, but I too will move to the burbs eventually. However, it doesn't mean it's much safer either.

I would always do the right thing. But, I have a family now I guess you could say and the safety of my wife and any potential kids comes first. I love where I live...it's a great area, but I too will move to the burbs eventually. However, it doesn't mean it's much safer either.

Nope not any, practice makes perfect in guns and making kids.

There is a nice place avail in Peru. Includes a bus.

Just think of the sickos down in Hamden, CT a couple years back. At least one of them got the death penalty. Tough to accomplish that in the Nutmeg state.

By the way, why is CT called the Nutmeg State?

Takes a month or two to get a permit. In the meantime just drive up to the Kittery Trading post and by some heavy duty pepper spray for you and the lil' lady. The sticky foam type is my favorite.

(Legally you need a permit in Ma. but I won't tell on you.)

I thought about that, but mostly for my wife. She works at Northeastern and recently, one of these stupid flash mobs decided to attack a student...right wear she walks to her car from work. So I mentioned to her that something like that is probably good to have, when you have to walk to your car in the dark.

Just think of the sickos down in Hamden, CT a couple years back. At least one of them got the death penalty. Tough to accomplish that in the Nutmeg state.

By the way, why is CT called the Nutmeg State?

I think because sailors would return with nutmeg back in the late 1700s, 1800s but not sure.

Archived