Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
September 2011

WeatherX

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since this is the banter thread, I guess. I thought some of you regulars would be interested in this update. Many of you will remember me taking a few pics of this old car and the scary compound I pass by everyday in Peru. For the last several days the compound has been swarming with State Police 24/7. If you remember I often joked about how I was risking my life taking those shots. Even by the rough and tumble standards here in GC this lot was truly freaky. As it turns out, the owner is now in custody along with 2 accomplices accused of the torture/murder of 3 men. Evidently one of the men was a federal witness. The dismembered bodies were found in garbage bags buried a short distance from my site at 2k. I hope you all appreciate the lengths I go to to bring levity to the SNE thread.lol

Since this is the banter thread, I guess. I thought some of you regulars would be interested in this update. Many of you will remember me taking a few pics of this old car and the scary compound I pass by everyday in Peru. For the last several days the compound has been swarming with State Police 24/7. If you remember I often joked about how I was risking my life taking those shots. Even by the rough and tumble standards here in GC this lot was truly freaky. As it turns out, the owner is now in custody along with 2 accomplices accused of the torture/murder of 3 men. Evidently one of the men was a federal witness. The dismembered bodies were found in garbage bags buried a short distance from my site at 2k. I hope you all appreciate the lengths I go to to bring levity to the SNE thread.lol

Holy f u k, link to story?

I was at a dirt stock car racing track in NY not far from Pittsfield Mass about a month ago and the Angels Berkshire chapter rolled in to take in some racing. There must have been 10 or 15 all wearing their "colors" and some had the "filthy few" patches etx indicating they had carried out violence or murder. I thought they looked more bark then bite but obviously they are the real deal... and wow that place looks exactly like I would imagine a biker hangout/ murdering ground

I was at a dirt stock car racing track in NY not far from Pittsfield Mass about a month ago and the Angels Berkshire chapter rolled in to take in some racing. There must have been 10 or 15 all wearing their "colors" and some had the "filthy few" patches etx indicating they had carried out violence or murder. I thought they looked more bark then bite but obviously they are the real deal... and wow that place looks exactly like I would imagine a biker hangout/ murdering ground

Lebanon Valley, nice place to take a date.lol

No sh*t??!!

Crazy biker gangs are scarier than the urban gangs we have. I'd rather deal with urban gangs than crazy white people who are homicidal maniacs.

Lebanon Valley, nice place to take a date.lol

haha ya she actually puts up with a one trip per year there, half the fun is the people watching......is this location in Becket where the bodies were found?........ and after today I am done with summer bring on the fall and crisp mornings! Tired of the 80's

Archived